- Establish new customer contacts and maintain existing ones, securing future sales mainly related to quantum computing
- Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers worldwide with a focus on Germany
- Provide application-specific customer support, including on-site system integration
- Refine key product features of our arbitrary waveform generators, quantum analyzers and other quantum stack products, thus helping to strengthen and secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader
- Perform acceptance testing of the QCCS to meet scientific requirements
- Produce material such as product documentation, website content, blog posts, application notes, videos, etc.
- PhD in Physics with relevant background in quantum technologies
- Solid scientific track record with years of practical lab experience, including RF/microwave signal generation and measurement
- Experience in controlling and automating complex experiments, preferentially with Python
- Sales experience and/or an interest to develop your skills in this area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing strategies are an advantage
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.