We are a spin-out from QuTech (a collaboration between Delft University of Technology and TNO) based in Delft, a historical city in The Netherlands located between The Hague and Rotterdam.
With a dedicated team of scientists, engineers and developers we are pushing quantum technology to support experimentalists worldwide with our scalable and low-latency qubit control and readout equipment (from ultrastable DC to 18.5 GHz, for academic and industrial quantum labs). In addition to scalable control hardware, we have created state-of-the-art control software – Quantify, an open-source python framework that can be used to control quantum computers and experimental setups.
The Qblox commercial team has nurtured the Qblox brand through digital marketing and a strong presence at scientific events around the world. In order to move to the next stage in our roadmap, Qblox is looking for a marketeer who is enthusiastic about being part of a fast-growing scale-up in quantum. Being a science-based or tech-based marketeer is considered ideal but the ability to adapt, inspire and generate on-point content together with our sales engineers and our in-house creative team would turn your contribution into the effective force we are looking for.
Bringing quantum solutions to market, our marketing evolves around daily technical innovation, creating narratives to hard facts with storytelling, into supporting the accelerating field of quantum computing. Ultimately aiming to solve real-life challenges. He/she can help us spread the Qblox brand to quantum scientists and tech-enthusiasts around the world. We are excited to include a young and dynamic individual in our team.
Presently, our marketing campaigns are a mix of presence at events as well as digital advertising through scientific journals and publications. Most of our customers hear about us through word-of-mouth and viewing us online or at events. We consider Qblox the quantum market disruptor and we have great ideas on how to take the Qblox brand to the next level.
Our primary market is niche and does require a fair amount of KYC to lead to a positive ROI. Nevertheless, it is a great challenge in which team interaction and interdisciplinary exchange of technical knowledge are key in reaching targets, but above all inspire existing and future clients of Qblox. In order to effectively conceptualise and execute our future campaigns, we are hiring a Marketing Specialist.
For this role, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Join the commercial team to develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email campaigns, digital campaigns, and events.
- Conduct market research and analyse trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Prepare marketing campaigns and initiatives for commercial events
- Conceptualise, manage and grow a Qblox bi-monthly newsletter
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, engineering, physics, science communication, or a related field
- 3-8 years of experience in marketing in a high-tech based environment
- Prior experience as a marketeer in an innovative scale-up is desired
- A natural networker with visitors at events
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools, CRM systems (experience with HubSpot is preferred), content management systems and ABM tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in professional English
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail experience in technical content copywriting is highly desired)
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
At Qblox we celebrate equality and diversity. We’re striving to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skills.
Women are encouraged to apply for this role.
You will join a highly-skilled and motivated team. We are shaping the future and have a lot of fun while doing so!