Da Vinci Labs (DVL) is a deeptech incubator with a strong focus on quantum technologies. We are located in the heart of the Touraine region in France just around the corner of Leonardo’s resting place. Together with our sister organization Zaz Ventures, we have successfully supported quantum entrepreneurs’ fundraising and communication efforts. DVL also leads the dissemination actions in a number of European collaborative projects, including a large-scale collaboration bringing together industry and the best of Europe’s quantum ecosystem.
We are searching for science communication expert to:
- Write blog posts and white papers on diverse topics related to quantum technology
- Support the organization of webinars and demonstrations with quantum experts
- Support the preparation business presentations and grant applications
- Develop materials for the quantum entrepreneurship training program
- Support activities of senior management
- Scout for of emerging research themes in quantum technology
- PhD in Quantum Physics or related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Publication record in peer reviewed journals
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Ability to work independently, accurately and to tight deadlines
- Experience writing scientific articles aimed at the general public
- Deep awareness of current trends in quantum technology
- Teaching experience
- Fluency in languages other than English
This is a 3-year contract with the option of permanent position. The start date is open to negotiation. Please email your CV, cover letter and 2 writing samples.
Remote / Hybrid working is possible.